5 ways geofencing can improve your fleet management
- Prevent theft: with real time alerts that trigger an SMS when geofence boundaries are breached.
- Speed up asset recovery: real time GPS tracking of assets can help located stolen equipment quickly.
- Enhance project visibility: notifications can be given when drivers arrive and leave a site, assisting with scheduling. Monitor asset usage on-site and redeploy when necessary.
- Help with payroll: reduce manual time sheets of casual staff and use GPS geofencing data to digitally ‘clock in/out’ at job sites.
- Ensure compliance: quickly identify breaches of local regulations with geofences set around known route restrictions. Ensure projects run smoothly by using geofencing with alarms in place. In case of a breach, a compliance manager can respond and communicate quickly with the parties involved, and work to improve processes so that further breaches are avoided.
Improve the daily management of your on-the-go fleet with geofences and GPS tracking. Use real-time alerts and notifications to protect against theft, ensure compliance and use geofence data to improve billing accuracy.