We’re excited to introduce the new and, we hope you agree, improved Connect Fleet website! As our business has evolved and grown, we felt it was about time we brought all of our offerings together under one roof.
We stand proudly by our solutions that have been designed to help Australian businesses simplify and optimise their operations, and even prouder to back them with our local team of support expertise.
So read on to learn about what’s changed, the exciting additions we’ve made to the site, and explore our turnkey business management solutions: ConnectTrak, ConnectOPS, ConnectLease, and Telstra expense management service.
Where has the old website content gone?
Where the previous Connect Fleet website focused solely on our fleet management solution, ConnectTrak, we’re so much more than that now! You can still find all of that information of course, but it’s now housed in a dedicated section under Solutions > iOT and GPS fleet management.
Our clients will notice the login button has been removed from the top menu. From now on you’ll need to please use the URL link provided to you from the Connect Fleet support team.
If you need any help with this, please email us: [email protected]
What solutions does Connect Fleet now offer?
Meet the rest of the family and explore our complementary solutions:
- Fleet management & asset tracking with ConnectTrak
- ConnectTrak is an intuitive and comprehensive GPS fleet management software platform that delivers complete visibility over your valuable assets and mobile workforce.
- Total operations management ERP with ConnectOPS
- ConnectOPS is a simple operations management software platform, designed to streamline workflows, improve communications, control costs and enhance worker safety.
- Simple business equipment & technology funding with ConnectLease
- ConnectLease is a streamlined and flexible financial rental service that provides options for you and your business clients, while helping you to build the value of your business.
- Telstra expense management service
- Telstra expense management is the intelligent and expert administration and management of your Telstra telco account — including devices, services and expenses — designed to save you time and optimise your expenses.
Are there any new sections on the website?
There certainly is! We’ve built out our Industries section to highlight key features and benefits that are relevant to the major industries we serve.
We’ve also created a Resources section on the website that brings together the Connect Fleet blog, client success stories — that showcase businesses who have partnered with us to help move them into the future — and infographics that help convey complicated fleet and operations management data, simply.
So what are you waiting for? Start exploring!
To those who already knew us, let’s reacquaint ourselves! Take a few minutes to check out the website and discover our other offerings.
To those we’re meeting just now, welcome to Connect Fleet! We invite you to see who we are, what we do, and how we can help your business grow.
We truly hope that you enjoy the new website experience and find the information you’re after quickly and easily!
Connect Fleet’s industry-leading solutions help Australian businesses of all sizes — across all industries — optimise their operations with better management of their valuable assets and staff. Discover the Connect Fleet difference and see the benefits that our innovative software platforms can bring to your business.
Get complete visibility to track, monitor and manage your valuable assets with Australia’s most trusted GPS fleet management software.
$0, no lock-in contract option
We strive to ensure that all businesses can access quality and affordable fleet management and operations solutions that facilitates business growth.
Take a proactive approach and utilise GPS technology in our intelligent software to better manage the safety of remote or isolated employees.