These terms and conditions apply solely to websites owned or operated by Connect Fleet Pty Ltd and its affiliates, successors and assigns (“Connect Fleet Pty Ltd”).
Please note that certain other Connect Fleet Pty Ltd services may have additional terms and conditions regarding the use of those services, and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to modify such additional terms and conditions.
Without the express prior written authorisation of Connect Fleet Pty Ltd, you may not:
- Use any data mining robots (“bots”), hardware or software modules that add a specific feature or service by plugging into an existing larger system (“plug-ins”), or other data gathering and extraction tools, scripts, applications, or methods on this site;
- Use any device, software or hardware to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this site, server or activities conducted therein;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site or its network infrastructure or that adversely affects our network or other customers;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software in or associated with site or its network infrastructure;
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” using Connect Fleet Pty Ltd’s name without Connect Fleet Pty Ltd’s prior written permission; or
- Otherwise exceed your limited access to the site as authorised by Connect Fleet Pty Ltd
Connect Fleet Pty Ltd reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to suspend or end your service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is not the authorised user of the account is illegal and Connect Fleet Pty Ltd reserves the right to take legal action.
The website may contain other proprietary notices, content or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Connect Fleet Pty Ltd or third parties. Except as may be expressly set forth herein, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license or right under any copyright, trademark, patent, right of publicity or right of privacy or other proprietary or intellectual property right of Connect Fleet Pty Ltd or any third party.
Requirements for linking to our website
You may link to our site, subject to the following guidelines:
- You must link only to our homepage, and not to pages within the site itself
- The Connect Fleet Pty Ltd link must not appear connected to any other logos and graphics
- The Connect Fleet Pty Ltd link must not be used in any way that implies an endorsement or sponsorship by, or affiliation with Connect Fleet Pty Ltd service of any third party or their product or service
- Use of a text hyperlink, the Connect Fleet Pty Ltd logo or Connect Fleet Pty Ltd artwork or graphics is not permitted without the prior written permission of Connect Fleet Pty Ltd. or its respective owner
- The Connect Fleet Pty Ltd name must not be associated with unfair, deceptive or libellous advertising or commentary or used in any way that will tend to injure or compromise our professional reputation and corporate identity and policies
Consent to monitoring and disclosure
Connect Fleet Pty Ltd is under no obligation to monitor the content and any other information residing on or transmitted to our servers. However, anyone using this website agrees that Connect Fleet Pty Ltd may monitor the site and its servers’ contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests and/or (2) operate the website properly or to protect itself and its users. Connect Fleet Pty Ltd reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its servers that it, in sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to suspend or end your access to the site for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is not the authorised user of the account is illegal and Connect Fleet Pty Ltd reserves the right to take legal action.
Submission of ideas
We welcome your comments about our site, products and services (“Comments”). However, we ask you limit your Comments to your experience with our site, products and services. Please do not send to us any unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions or materials, including but not limited to creative artwork samples, feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas for new products, promotions, product names, advertising campaigns, technologies or processes (“Ideas”). The Comments and Ideas that you may submit shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by Connect Fleet Pty Ltd for any purpose whatsoever. Please understand that Connect Fleet Pty Ltd makes no assurances that your Comments and Ideas will be treated as confidential or proprietary. Please also understand that Connect Fleet Pty Ltd shall be free to copy, use, modify, disclose and distribute your Comments and Ideas without restriction for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
Disclaimer of liability
The user of this site assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this site and the internet generally. Connect fleet Pty Ltd, its affiliates, licensors and service partners disclaim all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with regard to any content, including but not limited to the documentation and related graphics accessed from or via this site or the internet, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Connect fleet Pty Ltd does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or any usefulness of any content, apparatus, product or process disclosed on the server or other material accessible from the site. In no event shall connect fleet Pty Ltd be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any content, this site or the internet generally.
Any Connect Fleet Pty Ltd material on this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The content provided on this server is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or content given by Connect Fleet Pty Ltd, its affiliates, licensors, service partners or their respective employees shall create any warranty. Neither Connect Fleet Pty Ltd nor its affiliates warrant that the content on this server or on the internet generally will be uninterruptible or error free or that any content, software or other material accessible from this server is free or viruses or other harmful components.
Disclaimer of endorsement
Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Connect Fleet Pty Ltd. Product and service information is the sole responsibility of each individual vendor. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other websites.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Connect Fleet Pty Ltd from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising from or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
Governing law & jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. By accepting these terms as you visit the website, you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Queensland for the resolution of any disputes.
Changes to terms
Connect Fleet Pty Ltd is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.